RE: [CQ-Contest] LOTW problems

To: <n2tk@arrl.net>, "'Contest (E-mail)'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] LOTW problems
From: "Darryl Wagoner" <darryl@shecora.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 08:45:06 -0400
Greetings,

The password you must enter is the password for the private key
of the cert you are signing it with.  ie: Your original call
sign password, which is the same password that you used to
sign log files.  Have you signed logfile and uploaded them
yet?

Very important don't lose the password for your private keys.
You can not sign anything without them and your cert is
worthless.

Good luck.

73
-Darryl