[CQ-Contest] AQP log submissions

To: "CQ Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, <secc@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] AQP log submissions
From: "Allan & Bridget" <dxcc@dbtech.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:57:49 -0500
Hello All!
Well, it seems that computer ills abound here...a couple of people have
asked for log submission information, and it appears that some browsers are
"dissing" my html information so that it's hard to get to the final page of
the rules where the log submission information is listed.  The address for
accessing this information is http://web.dbtech.net/~dxcc/page0006.htm, but
for those of you who are fed up with trying to deal with a temperamental web
site, here is the information:

email:  dxcc@dbtech.net

snail mail:  4525 Eastern Hills Lane
                Cottondale, AL 35453
                USA

We have CT, NA, and Writelog, as well as plenty of text readers, so just
about any format will do...my special engineer will be looking over the logs
and will contact you should he have any questions.  =)

Sorry again for the problems...hope to get lots of logs!  ;-)
73,
Bridget, KS4YT

"I can't do any literary work for the rest of this year because I'm
meditating a lawsuit and looking around for a defendant."
--Mark Twain