Re: [CQ-Contest] OT - QSL Address server

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] OT - QSL Address server
From: "Yuri Onipko VE3DZ" <va3uz@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:37:14 -0400
WQ5L QSL Info Server
I found an automated list server for QSL info.....Just send e-mail to:

     qsl-info@datasync.com

Leave the subject line blank.
In the body of the nessage list the calls you need info on. For example:
     XX9AX
     VK2AR
     TG/KA9FOX

and a few seconds later, it sends the info direct to your e-mail address.
I hope this is of some help.....

73  Yuri