[CQ-Contest] Ca QSO

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ca QSO
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@fyi.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:25:54 -0400
Anyone know off hand what electronic format(s) the Ca QSO Party is accepting
for log entries?  I have to hand-type the log, so I might as well do it in
the best method possible.

I think I'm going to shoot for the "minimum Q's" category this year.  Eight.
But what the hey, I was in the middle of a hamfest all morning...

(no, really, I was -- amazing how many people stopped to see if we were
actually QRV and then stayed to look through the stuff on the table.  every
little bit helps...)

73, ron wn3vaw

46th Annual Pennsylvania QSO Party October 11 & 12!
www.nittany-arc.org/paqso.html
Look for N3SH - Allegheny County, WA3SH - Fayette County, and NP2SH -- US
Virgin Islands!
For more information see www.washarc.org