Re: [CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING, CH. 13

To: "Dale L Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING, CH. 13
From: "Felipe J. Hernandez" <felipe@isla.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:33:50 -0400
Now that you mention it:
Jeff in the middle of the contest had the following signs:

1. Eyes looking  in different directions
2. He used WD-40 for mouthwash
3. Rotating ears
4. Had a single shoe and the other feet Big toe was in the 220v outlet.

hmm suspicious ...

Ill be looking more closely on the CW contest this year as he tries to break
the WW CW
North America record.

If I find enought proof we will have to modify his entry to Single Machine
High Power.

Felipe
NP4Z