Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi Two Logging Question

To: w4nf@comcast.net, cq-contest@contesting.com (CQ Contest)
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi Two Logging Question
From: "David A. Pruett" <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:29:30 -0400
Jack,

I've not looked at the CQWW rules specifically, but the ARRL makes it clear that multi-2 entries must clearly indicate in the Cabrillo log which transmitter makes the QSO. The computer number, or station number of the logging network is not the same thing.

When running multi-2, CT and NA have commands to identify a computer/station as "radio 1" or "radio 2" separate from the station # used on the logging network. This is the I.D. which goes into the Cabrillo file. I would suggest that you review your WriteLog docs, or contact W5XD/K5DJ for an explanation/clarification. Since ARRL DX has had multi-2 for many years (and CQ WPX added it not too long ago) I would think a capability equal to what CT/NA does must be avaiable.

73,

Dave/K8CC