Re: [CQ-Contest] Update - Propagation today, tomorrow, and thenextday...

To: <eric@k3na.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Update - Propagation today, tomorrow, and thenextday...
From: "W1NET" <W1NET@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:13:45 -0500
the signal strength would not matter.  just the fact a contact was made
would be enough and if there was sufficient sample size.  That would make an
interest chart.  In fact you could mod the contest checking software to
create a data base with all the entered contest logs.  As LOTW gets more
filled you could do longer term looks at propagation.

With that you could look at how progation worked based on a selected datum.
Do it over time.  Propagation.  Could also see how the predicted propagation
performed. Guess the weakness would be on what antennas were used.  But
still sounds interesting.

Kind of like Monday morning quarterbacking!

John W1NET