[CQ-Contest] Diversity in SS

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Diversity in SS
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:13:45 -0500
A discussion on the PVRC reflector about the wide variety of entries in SS inspired me to do a quick check. My log shows 598 A's, 214 B's, 138 U's, 128 Q's, 42 M's and 3 S's. Of the Q's, only 4 were S&P QSOs for me. I'm guessing that most QRP stations don't CQ much; the 4 who did were VE6RFM, KU5B, K4XS, and N0AC. I remember VE6RFM was weak, but I was desperate (2145Z on Sunday); the other three were very competitive with the A's and more than a few of the B's.

73, Pete N4ZR The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29. 2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated. Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm