[CQ-Contest] 2003 IOTA Contest Results

To: <uk-contest@contesting.com>, <iota-contest@yahoogroups.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2003 IOTA Contest Results
From: "Donald Field" <g3xtt@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:07:01 -0000
The 2003 IOTA Contest results were announced at the RSGB HF Convention this
past weekend and have now been posted on the RSGB HF Contests Committee Web
site at www.rsgbhfcc.org (thanks to Justin G4TSH). Some photos and Soapbox will
also appear soon on the same site. The full write-up is scheduled for February
RadCom (RSGB magazine). My thanks to all who have helped me to get the
adjudication done in record time this year, and congratulations to the leaders
and, indeed, to all who took part. Now I can relax a little (!) and hope to
work many reflectees from 5U5Z later this month.

Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager
g3xtt@lineone.net