Re: [CQ-Contest] USB -> Radio control interfaces

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] USB -> Radio control interfaces
From: OM7ZZ <om7zz@stonline.sk>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:30:09 +0100
Hello friends

Thank you for all answers. I got a many responses and some very nice
suggestions. I'm now definitely decided to start the production batch.
I will post a message after interfaces will be available.

Thank you once again
73 Jozef

Jozef Urban, OM7ZZ
microHAM - High-End Ham Radio Accessories
url: www.microham.com
e-mail : om7zz@microham.com
tel/fax : 00 421 2 4594 5100
gsm : 00 421 905 572 241