[CQ-Contest] CQWW Results

To: "contesting.com submital" <cq-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Results
From: "Hrvoje Horvat" <hrle@ipazin.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:34:25 +0100
Who would buy CQ Magazine if they'd publish scores online?!

Shame for contesters to let this going on for years now...  are we really
that lame that we have to pay to see our hard work?!

> I do not know what kind of policy is this, but I am afraid as it goes
after
> a few years someone will start paralel checking of the logs of WW contests
> and will be putting them on line.

If someone is willing to go with this I'm out to help as much as I can and
sure will many other young contesters.

73 de Hrlid, 9A6XX

World Wide Young Contesters - www.wwyc.net