[CQ-Contest] Coax Cable

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Coax Cable
From: "Jim White, K4OJ" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:06:15 -0500
This post was on a sale/swap reflector - knowing that a well meaning Iowa contester could really enhance his 28MHz ummmph I am forwarding it - ok Tom?

his e-mail is: dean@iowaone.net

I have 2 runs of 1 5/8 Coax Cable E/W N connectors  about 250 ft long...
It is rolled up on the ground with the ends taped up.
This came out of the Cellular service and was working at 850 mc when
removed from service.  Nothing was wrong when removed from service.
Lets make a deal!
I am located in NW Iowa.

73 W5GXL
Dean