[CQ-Contest] ARRL CW Operator

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL CW Operator
From: "Rick Dougherty NQ4I" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:01:51 -0000
Hello all....We are looking for a hot-shot cw operator who would like to
join us at NQ4I for the ARRL CW Contest...we offer good equipment, good
antennas, good "Southern" hospitality, and the challenge of  operating from
the SE US...(doesn't have the same advantage the NE US has)...we prefer
someonewho can take a band and 'run with it'....planning for 6 main
operators and 3-4 supplemental operators....we use FT-1000MP's and Alpha
amps...if this is interesting to you lets talk off-line and see where it
leads...thanks de Rick