Re: [CQ-Contest] /MM in ARRL 10

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] /MM in ARRL 10
From: "Tim Totten, N4GN" <n4gn@n4gn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:08:09 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Kenneth E. Harker wrote:

>     Since I lost credit for a maritime mobile contact (and mult) in last
> year's 10 Meter Contest, I was wondering what the proper way to log
> these in a Cabrillo file is.

I was wondering exactly this last night as I was testing my logging
software.  It turns out we didn't have any /MM QSOs last year, so I don't
have any definitive answer to your question.

Is there any chance they might have actually penalized you for a busted
call, where the station was actually signing WM5R/MM2 and you logged
WM5R/MM?

If you get a clear answer, please share!  (My guess would be WM5R/MM and
599 R2, but that's just a guess.)

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com