[CQ-Contest] Thanks

To: "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thanks
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:22:19 -0500
While we're at it, let's also thank Bill Fisher, W4AN, and the team who have kept the contesting.com reflectors and web site at our service all these years. I know that the real cost to Bill is considerable, and he's been doing it for so long we tend to take it for granted.

Same goes for Al Waller, K3TKJ, whose qsl.net and mailman.qth.net web sites and mailing list hosting are another backbone of the Internet support for our hobby.

The time and $ involved are breathtaking, and I'm sure none of these three services receives anything like enough contributions to keep from dipping heavily into their sponsors' pockets.

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
 www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm