[CQ-Contest] 2003 ARRL 10M: /N, /T participation

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2003 ARRL 10M: /N, /T participation
From: "Lee Hopper" <leehopp@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:52:13 -0800
2003 ARRL Logs Rec'd
KC6MEI/T   SINGLE-OP 10M LOW CW      SV

2002 results:
Call  Score QSOs Mult Class Power Section Hours Club Ops

WD4PTJ/T 88380 414 90 A B TN 28
N3LJB/T  7084 77 46 B A EPA 13
KC8ULG/T 6952 79 44 B B MI 4
K1QNF/T  3328 52 32 B B CT 3
KG4LDZ/T 1924 37 26 B C AL 13
KC0LMS/T 868 31 14 B A MN 6
KG6MXO/T 280 10 7 C B LAX 6

2001 results:
(none)

Comment: This seems to me a really good way to encourage new contesters -
they must make quite a splash since the count double points and people just
*want* to work them.

Are there any other contests that encourage /N/T hams like this?

Are we running out of /N/T hams? I would expect so but have no hard
evidence.

Does anyone have any first-hand stories of such a contest station? I'd like
to hear about it.

73 -

Lee Hopper, NB7F
Portland, OR