RE: [CQ-Contest] Help w/ Logging

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>,"CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Help w/ Logging
From: "Mike Gilmer" <n2mg@eham.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:47:05 -0500
Oof... doesn't pay to compose email when you're sick...
You are correct Jim.  I misread AA4GA's question.

He wrote:
> > > So, if Rex submits a CW-only log without those SSB QSOs
> > > listed, will the 4 SSB Qs get NIL penalties???

I think the answer to this question is clear.  If someone deliberately
leaves out SSB (or any) QSOs, the folks with whom he made the contacts with
will get NILs.  Not sure what else could happen.

Mike N2MG