[CQ-Contest] old contest records

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] old contest records
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 16:34:32 -0000
I am trying to summarize all my years of contesting here and find I am
missing the cover sheet (remember those, paper with hen scratching on
them, snail mailed to magazine after contest????) for the 1988 CQWW DX
SSB contest.  Would anyone have the results from that one handy that
could give me at least the bottom line and operator list?  Maybe even
the band breakdown, that may have been the first year we were near the
top in m/m class.  Oh yeah, the call would have been ky1h at that time.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net