Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW question (W3PP)

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW question (W3PP)
From: "Dallas and Lucy" <ludal@dmv.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:20:21 -0500
Thanks to the many who responded re this issue of mine.
I have been in touch with my ISP and found the limitations
for email.  I also attempted, as suggested by many, uploading
on the web page.  First attemp shut down at 13k Qs.  Subsequent
attempts got to 25K.  I have migrated the files to another internet
computer and am in the process of converting the file to .tq8.
I will try again from this one and see what happens.  On the previous
attempts, everything seemed to progress smoothly and then a
message pops up saying I am leaving the secure connection.
I was not dumped from the internet, just from the web site.  I
suspect a glitch on the other end, and may have to resort to the
painfull process of splitting the log into small chunks.

I will get there some day.  Thanks for all the suggestions.
73  Dallas W3PP