Re: [CQ-Contest] connector of the day?

To: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>, CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] connector of the day?
From: n1hko@arrl.net
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 10:37:45 -0500
Hi Dave,

The answer is a definative yes. I used to sell them when I had my connector
business. Long since closed, the business is now 56,000 +/- connectors in my
work
shop. I don't if I have right angle left in stock? I'll check over the next day
or so. As to
where else you may find them? Don't know - I'll see what I can dig up in terms
of
names and numbers.....

> Anyone seen right angle adapters for 8 pin mic plugs??  Or just plain
> right angle 8 ping mic plugs themselves.
>

> David Robbins K1TTT
> e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
> web: http://www.k1ttt.net

Bill Fleming
Amateur Radio Station(s) - N1HKO, 8P9AM, PJ2/N1HKO, P4/N1HKO
Trustee WT1M (ex AF1G)

P O Box 5973
Manchester, NH 03108-5973
(603) 421 - 0994