[CQ-Contest] DX Telnet Spotting Network

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] DX Telnet Spotting Network
From: TNeill1648@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:04:37 EST
With the DX Telnet network on the Internet intended for DX spotting, why do
we get so much domestic clutter from stateside stations spotting other
stateside calls?

These domestic spots are sent world wide on the DX telnet and I do not think
that is the purpose of a DX spotting system.  Perhaps we need a second network
designated for domestic contest spotting.

Tom Neill, K4XG