[CQ-Contest] HF Bandplan charts

To: "FISTS Reflector" <fists@mailman.qth.net>,DX-QSO@yahoogroups.com, "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] HF Bandplan charts
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:34:46 -00
Ran across this in an e-mail to another mail group I subscribe to.

W1CGS has assembled one of the nicest bandplan charts I have seen.

It is a full page per band and shows the privileges of each license class
plus the "Gentlemen's agreements" on where the different modes  usually
work. It is in PDF format and can be printed one page at a time if you
wish.

Very nicely done. And free!

http://www.yankeecruisah.com/w1cgs/hfband.html

73, de Hans, K0HB