Re: [SECC] Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Participation in NAQP Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SECC] Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Participation in NAQP Contests
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:53:57 EST
After having kicked some butt in the last NAQP SSB as an east coast station,
it looks like I will not even make the top ten for this one.  The West coast
DOES have an advantage in this one like they do in the SS, but both contests
can be won from the East coast.

Is it easy?  No. Does it happen often?  No.  However, it does happen.  We
guys on the East coast need to quit bitching about the advantages of the West
coast stations and how to change things to make it even.  Everybody gets their
due.  Move out to the West and do a CQWW contest and see who has the advantage.

It aint anyone west of the Mississippi.

Bill K4XS