[CQ-Contest] Attn: Southern CW Ops

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Attn: Southern CW Ops
From: "Bill Fisher, W4AN" <w4an@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:39:10 -0500
Looking for some more southern folks to round out some of our CW Sprint
teams for this weekend.  You don't have to worry about being an expert.  We
will probably have 2 teams of guys who are either new, part-time, or low
power.  Drop me a note if your are interested.  I'm also happy to help you
out with strategy or questions about the contest.

73

Bill Fisher