[CQ-Contest] Address update help

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Address update help
From: "Brian Campbell" <VY2MGY@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:45:21 -0500
Hi all

I figure one of you can help me with this.

Over the last few months I have tried to change my address with QRZ.COM
without any success.

1. I cannot log in as a user [ I used to be able to ]
2. I cannot re-register as a new user [ "my email address is already in use" ]
3. I have sent two emails to the editor and the latest [ last night ] was
returned
    this morning as "undeliverable".
4. All I want to do is to update my address!

I moved 6 months ago and the only callsign server that has yet to change my
address [ including ISC, which acts as the FCC in Canada ] is QRZ.COM and
unfortunately I am still having QSL's sent to my old address. After 6 months
this
is becoming somewhat fustrating.

Does anyone know these guys or have an email address that is ok? I sent both my
email's
to the editor's address on their web site with no luck. Or maybe one of their
web site volunteers
is reading this?

Any help at this point would be appreciated

At the very least for now don't use their address to QSL me.

Thanks es 73
Brian
VE3MGY