[CQ-Contest] OJ

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OJ
From: "Larry Schimelpfenig" <k7sv@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 05:38:15 -0500
What was sharper, Jim's whit or cw?

The first time I made it to Dayton I approached a group of contesters in the
hotel lobby. Most of them were wearing name tags. This smiley guy with a
citrus orange tee shirt was sitting on a table next to the group. He noted
my perusing of the name tags and when my gaze went his way he simply pointed
to his shirt! After that I knew if I wanted to find Jim, just go where
there's the most laughter!

All Fla folks wearing orange shirts in the pictures provided by K9PG by way
of WC4E tell you how much K4OJ pulled contesters together in that state.

My heart grieves the loss of the best and for Teresa and Ellen.

Larry