[CQ-Contest] Re: 67 Spots

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, k3lp@yahoo.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: 67 Spots
From: sawyered@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:09:57 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
David, First of all, you guys ran a first class show down there.  Nice work!

made a formal compaint to one of the 2 Major Contest Committees when I got
spoofed by a self spotter (and my subsequent research which included
specifically tracking down others who were spoofed and didn't even know it by
this jokester) has never been officially responded to and to my knowledge
nothing has ever been done about it.  Quite frankly if people aren't made aware
of spotting in this forum, I can assure you it won't be coming out of the
contest committees.

I am making no judgement on what is acceptable for an amount of spots from
someone or in any way disagreeing with your post.  But I am saying that I have
done what you suggested and it has fallen on deaf ears (from an official action
standpoint) from what I have seen.

Has anyone else ever formally brought a case to the contest committee?
Anything ever happen about it?

Ed  N1UR