Re: [CQ-Contest] Lost leading 'dit' - summary

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Lost leading 'dit' - summary
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:55:50 +0100
W4PA> With the Orion, we introduce a small delay at onset to give the amp
time to key before RF drive appears.

Thanks to the flexible software approach, that delay is randomly variable!
RF eventually comes with a very sharp leading edge.  PTT is so dull...

W0UN> I need to decide what to use the OTHER foot for to keep it active.

We use manual gear shift in old EU just for that activity :-)
PTT is not good for PIN diodes either...

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

CQ-Contest mailing list