[CQ-Contest] Re: [CTDXCC] Electrical Fence Advice

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <ctdxcc@kkn.net>,"Jim George" <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [CTDXCC] Electrical Fence Advice
From: "Brad Rehm" <bradrehm@texas.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:05:56 -0600

There was an exchange on the Topband reflector a couple weeks ago, and one
of the respondents offered some good advice.  You might check the archives
there.  As I recall, he talked about ways of quieting the charger, but
you've got to persuade the owner to let you work on it.

Brad, KV5V
Jarrell, Texas