Re: [CQ-Contest] 2004 ARRL DX CW M/2 Shootout

To: "Brian Campbell" <VY2MGY@sympatico.ca>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>, <foc_members@yahoogroups.com>,"FCG" <FCG@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2004 ARRL DX CW M/2 Shootout
From: "Ellen White, W1YL" <w1yl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:11:16 -0500
Dear Brian:

I am deeply touched by your note.  'Reading the mail' has given you a good
grasp of a very special man, one his dad (W1CW) and I were deeply proud of.
His loss to his family is incalculable but we have to hope that he is
pulling the strings from up above, with so many of our contest greats, and
wishes only well for those left behind.

It was kind of you to write.

Sincere 73.

Ellen, W1YL/4 "ln"