RE: [CQ-Contest] Splqdecripity

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Splqdecripity
From: <jukka.klemola@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:33:10 +0200
Being present in a contest means one has to
show making the QSO with 'me' is easy and fun.

If a station speaks or telegraphs too unclearly
or fast or whatever, (s)he will loose QSOs.

I do not prefer to work stations that are too unclear
and I believe more than half of the population agrees.

73,
Jukka OH6LI