[CQ-Contest] NA Sprint RTTY Teams?

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NA Sprint RTTY Teams?
From: "Kyle Chavis" <wa4pgm@kinex.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:10:13 -0500
I'm planning to operate the NA Sprint RTTY on Sunday if anyone
is looking for another Team player please email me.
Thanks,
Kyle

North American Sprint RTTY.  Sun. 00 to 04 UTC.  80, 40, 20 M only.
  Freq:  3580, 7080, 14080.  The same station can be worked multiple
times provided 3 QSOs separate the QSOs in both logs, regardless of
band.  Exchange:  both calls, serial number, name, s/p/c.  North
American stations work anyone.  All others, work North American stations
only.  Same QSY rule as in CW and SSB Sprints.  No simultaneous
transmissions.  Operator may use only one callsign during the contest.
Teams of up to 10 members must be registered before the start of the
contest.  http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php.