Re: [CQ-Contest] IC7800 -

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IC7800 -
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:09:45 EST
In a message dated 3/11/04 10:44:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, k1ep@arrl.net
>>Icom radios using the CI-V bus in the past could always be linked.  I
wonder if that could be done through the CI-V? <<

Yea, could do nifty things, like I use IC706 as 1 Hz VFO for IC781. 7800
supports CI-V so there should be no problem to gang the other Icom rigs, up to
four via CI-V. I am trying to get my hands on 7800 to explore what it is all

Yuri, K3BU.us

CQ-Contest mailing list