[CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest 2004 is coming !

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest 2004 is coming !
From: rw1ac <rw1ac@rlk.pu.ru>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:39:29 +0300
Hello ,

  I wish sincerely remind everyone that Russian DX Contest 2004 will be held
from 12:00 GMT March, 20th, 2004 till 12:00 GMT March, 21st, 2004.

We can’t leave unnoticed the constantly increasing number of participants. More
than 1700 logs were received from participants of RDXC 2003! We promise you
activity of Russian stations from almost all of regions.
The contest WEB pages are at http://www.rdxc.org. The news, rules, trophies
tips& hints and many more useful information about RDXC. The contest rules are
presented in 9 languages. You’ll find results from 1997 till 2003, contest FAQ,
some analysis, articles, contest records, announced operations, photo gallery
The contest rules are very democratic – you can work anybody and make your best
score within 24 hours time format.
Good news for awards hunters – from 2003 you can claim RDA – Russian Districts
Award without submitting the log extracts and QSL checks. The RDA information is
available on http://www.rdaward.org
RDXC offers a great opportunity to apply for the new "Russia" award,
just by submitting logs, no QSL check.
We would like to point you to the trophies list – there are separate prizes for
best Club in North America, best score from South America, Best MS station from
Zone 25 and others.
We hope to have your signals in forthcoming RDXC-2004.
RDXC Committee: RW1AC, UA1AAF, UA2FZ, RA3AUU

CQ-Contest mailing list