[CQ-Contest] Shorter contests - I HAVE A SUGGESTION

To: "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Shorter contests - I HAVE A SUGGESTION
From: "Marc Domen, ON7SS" <Marc.Domen@skynet.be>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:37:06 +0100

 Did anybody else, beside us? the UBA considered creating categories of
limited time like in the UBA Contest.
 These categories are only for ON participants untill now.... but they have
a  great succes.

 In our "Welcome to the European Union Contest" (a one time only event on
May 1), these kind of categories will be open to everybody.

 Perhaps an idea for other contests?????????????

 73   Marc, ON7SS

 The rules for the "Welcome to the European Union Contest" on May 1 you can
 find

 here  http://www.uba.be/hf_contests/rules/uba_weu_contest_en.html

 Marc Domen
 Amateur Radio Station ON7SS