[CQ-Contest] Russian DX this weekend

To: "Walter O'Brien / W2WJO" <w2wjo@earthlink.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX this weekend
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:23:33 +0500

> what a GREAT idea!!!! i really enjoy the DX contests, but can't stay at
> it 48 hours straight, and unless I do I'm not going to be competetive.
> I still have a lot of fun... but 24 hours, I could manage that!.

> 73, Walter W2WJO

For those who likes 24 hours high rate WW DX contests - Russian DX contest
this weekend is exactly that.
See the result of the previous years here http://www.rdxc.org/results.asp
See ERRORS OF RUSSIAN DX CONTEST 2003 PARTICIPANTS(very interesting
analyses) here  http://www.rdxc.org/results/2003/mist.asp

For those, using TR log please add the following lines to Russian.dom file
Yr = YR
Yn = YR
Ev = EV
Sh = SH
Ky = KY

You will also find a lot of interesting information on the contest web site
www.rdxc.org
That includes distribution of QSOs by bands, sunrise and sunset data for all
the Russian oblasts etc.

See you this weekend on the bands

73, Igor UA9CDC