Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Sprint is a good idea

To: CQ-Contest Post <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Sprint is a good idea
From: Jim Idelson <k1ir@designet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:30:23 -0500
I like you Mid West guys a lot. You are very perceptive. I bet you are also
very creative. So, please tell us about your dream DX contest in which the
playing field is leveled to your liking.

>Why don't we do this and call it the East Coast Atlantic Challenge...the rest
of us can then sit back and listen to the East Coast run Europe for a couple of
hours until the rest of the country has some propagation to Europe. With any
luck the contest will be over by the time W6/7 can work Europe.

Great idea!

73, Gary

K9GS Gary Schwartz
email: k9gs@arrl.net
Society of Midwest Contesters (SMC) GMDXA

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir at designet.com
web    http://www.designet.com/k1ir

CQ-Contest mailing list