[CQ-Contest] CQ Tampa - St. Pete

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Tampa - St. Pete
From: kr7x@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:30:33 +0000
Hello list:

I will be in the Tamapa - St. Pete area actually Sarasota, from the 23rd to the
30th of March. I wonder if someone could fill me in on any events or meetings
that could be occuring then. A couple of 2m frequencies that the local contest
addicted operators use or otherwise would be nice.

Maybe some FCG guys could fill me in. I feel your loss of "OJ" I had many
e-mail conversations with him about my future relocation to the area and
potential locations for stations in the area.

Any help would be appreciated. I will be on my brother-in-laws sailboat for
part of the time.

Ciao and 73

Hank / KR7X
IH9P Pantelleria Island Contest Team