RE: [CQ-Contest] Load testing a 50 amp supply?

To: "'Dallas and Lucy'" <ludal@dmv.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Load testing a 50 amp supply?
From: "WA7VNI" <wa7vni@dayshaw.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:11:03 -0800
I don't know about your part of the country but we've had a
real problem in this area with people stripping parts off of
parked cars. Maybe it's an organized crime car stripping
gang kind of thing. It's a good you have those spares on
hand to get her back of the road again. Good planning on
your part. :-)