RE: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Topic: Peace Dividend

To: <PaulKB8N@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Topic: Peace Dividend
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:10:42 -0500
Paul:

I misspoke myself below on the price I paid
recently for the pair of 4CX800As: that price
was for an older purchase a few years ago.

In October, I paid $221 for a matched, tested
pair of 4CX800As from Alpha/Power.

Still a bargain when compared to a pair of
3CX800A7 or an 8877, or three 3-500Zs (all
providing around the same dissipation)!

73,

  Jeff Maass  K8ND

  Caribbean Contesting Consortium - PJ2T