RE: [CQ-Contest] Self Spotting

To: "'Dale Martin'" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Self Spotting
From: "Barry Merrill" <barry@mxg.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:01:40 -0600
I'm not penalizing broadcast stations that sit on
one frequency making 100 Q's per hour; their
year-to-year scoring would not be changed.
I'm suggesting that non-CQing stations should receive
2x points for those contacts, because S&P rates are
one half of the run rates.

That would bring parity in scores for those that can
run with those that can't, but still work just as hard.

CQ-Contest mailing list