Re: [CQ-Contest] Awsome message?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Awsome message?
From: "Phillip Landmeier" <felipe@conexion.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:13:38 -0400
I agree with Ron.  Unless you have been living under a rock,
you know that there is plenty of intense opposition to the
U.S. colonization of Iraq.  And, to those holding that
opinion, the original message of this thread would be
considered more than a little inflammatory, politically.

We are all entitled to our political opinions and those
opinions have no relevance to contesting, even though they
come from a fellow contester.

73 de Phil, KW2P

On 28 Apr 2004 at 23:16, Tony Rogozinski wrote:

> I think it's because he is an awesome contester and maybe a few of us are
> interested in what some of our peers are doing.  I don't think it had anything
> to do with politics or commentarys.  Get a life!
>
> Tony N7BG

http://www.lifebase.net/nexus
http://www.lifebase.net/captnemos
http://www.mayaparadise.com

"In difficult times democracy becomes a crime against
national security."  - Eduardo Galeano, 1970

"Democratic countries deny the violent nature of economics.
Authoritarian countries deny the economic nature of
violence."   - Bertolt Brecht, 1940