[CQ-Contest] Annual SMC - Dayton Hooters Party

To: "SMC Reflector" <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Annual SMC - Dayton Hooters Party
From: "Paul Gentry" <Paul@k9pg.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 15:27:43 -0500
The Society Of Midwest Contesters will be hosting its annual Dayton
get-together/party/beer bash on Thursday May 13 in "The Garage" at the
Hooters in Centerville, OH starting around 6:30pm    We will be getting free
wings for one hour.... starting whenever the most people are there (usually
around 7pm or so).    I tried to get free beer instead of wings.... but they
wouldn't go for it this year either.   I'll try again next year.

Here's a map to the location
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=107&address=

If you're coming from the Crowne Plaza, it's faster if you pass the
Miami-Centerville exit and hop on the I-675 extension about a  mile further
south... get off at the first exit and go right about a half mile.   (Thanks
AC8G)

Last year it rained buckets full of cats and dogs from 6 to 7.... so the
turnout was low... only about 30 people compared to about 75 in 2002.
Hopefully the WX and the turnout will be better this time around.

Everyone is invited....  even the odd NCCCer that makes the trip out  ;-)

Questions?   Ask me....   lid at k9pg.com

Paul K9PG

baaaa