Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Membership/QST Readership Survey

To: <Georgek5kg@aol.com>, <w2up@mindspring.com>,<CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Membership/QST Readership Survey
From: "Dan Kovatch" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:22:43 -0400
Now, I love statistics as well as the next guy but I'm not going to keep
records that may incriminate me with the wife. Besides, we only have one
paper shredder and I  have no staff to direct to destroy evidence. The key
to all is sloppy record keeping and never trying to deduct anything from ur
income tax.  See everyone in Dayton and remember - spend it if you got it!!!

Dan
W8CAR