Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: GLQP this weekend

To: "Thomas R. Williams" <n2cu@magtrol.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: GLQP this weekend
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 11:45:36 -0400
At 07:40 AM 5/25/2004, Thomas R. Williams wrote:

Ditto WI8W's remarks. I'm disappointed that it was scheduled on the CQ WPX CW weekend too!

I have a modest suggestion .... if GLQP participants hear me CQing in the WPX CW test, call me! We can quickly do both the GLQP and WPX exchanges in the same QSO (just send me a signal report and consecutive serial number). Now that stateside QSOs count 1 point in WPX, we can all profit from the high level of activity this weekend.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated on April 26, 2004
2706 contest stations at