[CQ-Contest] IARU from Ar/Mo/Ok area?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU from Ar/Mo/Ok area?
From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:31:54 -0500
     I'm looking for a station from which to operate the IARU contest
next month in northeast Oklahoma, southwest Missouri, or northern to
central Arkansas.

     I'd prefer to do SOHP Phone Only, but I'd also be interested in
a multi-op where I'm not expected to operate CW.  I finished #4 W/VE
SO Phone Only last year in the IARU from W5KFT, I can try really hard
not to break anything, and I'm a non-smoker.  I prefer to use TR LOG,
but I'm not really fussy.  I can bring my own headset, etc.

     My contesting resume:
http://www.wm5r.org/contest/

    I'll be at Ham-Com next weekend.

--
(Note: I have changed my primary personal email account.  Please replace
 your address book or alias listings of kharker@cs.utexas.edu with

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker@kenharker.com