[CQ-Contest] Ignore spoof message from CQ 160 Robot

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ignore spoof message from CQ 160 Robot
From: "David L. Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:37:36 -0400
Several have received a spoof message from (supposedly) the CQ 160 robot at
kkn.net.  Ignore it as I have all the logs and am in the process of getting
the top 200 claimed scores ready for the CQ web page.

Do not re-send any log for the 2004 CQ 160 except when told by me.  I will
use my juno address
as the shack PC is where the logs and results reside.

Dave Thompson K4JRB
CQ 160 Contests Director

Please do not reply to this message either as I have earthlink's spam
blocker on high.  If you must reply use this e-mail address
160-problems@kkn.net