Re: [CQ-Contest] Good Book for a Teenager?

To: "Eric Rosenberg" <wd3q@starpower.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Good Book for a Teenager?
From: "Harry Hodges" <w6yoo@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:21:20 -0000
Hi All,

Just finished reading the Ward Silver book "Ham Radio For Dummies".
Extremely well written and if your relative is reading at grade level, this
book is perfect to obtain a good background in Amateur Radio. I'd follow
this with "Now You're Talking" perhaps with an Elmer and he should nail the
Technician test and be ready to proceed up the ranks of Hamdon.

73,

Harry