[CQ-Contest] YT80HQ Commemorates 80 years of ham activity in Serbia& Mon

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, YT0HQ@yahoogroups.com,BalkanDX@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] YT80HQ Commemorates 80 years of ham activity in Serbia& Montenegro
From: Sinisa Hristov <shristov@ptt.yu>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 08:00:37 -0400
This weekend's IARU HF Championship will see
intense activity from our national HQ station.

Several dozens of distinguished operators
will operate round-the-clock from 12 well-equipped
locations throughout the country.

You won't have a slightest problem working
the special callsign YT80HQ commemorating
80 years of ham activity in Serbia & Montenegro.
Multiplier is SCG.

Special YT80HQ QSL cards confirming all contacts
will be sent automatically via the bureau.
In the case you need it, our mail address is:

  Savez radioamatera Srbije
  Trg republike 3/6
  11000 Beograd
  Serbia & Montenegro

Welcome to YT80HQ frequencies on all 6 bands,
CW/SSB simultaneoulsy (conditions permitting)!

Sinisa  YT1NT, VA3TTN