WORKED HQ STATIONS (WHQS) Award
This Competition is designed for the IARU HF Championship contesters (10-11
1. WHQS is intended for awarding those who make the highest numbers of
* IARU Member Association stations (in the Contest, they sign the report and
the abbreviation of the organisation
they represent, e.g. 599RAC, 59PZK, 599JARL, 599DARC).
* NU1AW (e.g. 599IARU).
* Members of the IARU Administrative Council (e.g. 599AC).
* Members of the Executive Committees of the three IARU Regions (e.g. 599R1).
WHQS participants may log QSOs/HRDs on various bands and in both modes, e.g.
you may work NU1AW and every other HQ
station twelve times: (1) CW/160m, (2) SSB/160m, (3) CW/80m, (4) SSB/80m, (5)
CW/40m, (6) SSB/40m, (7) CW/20m, (8) SSB/20m,
(9) CW/15m, (10) SSB/15m, (11) CW/10m, (12) SSB/10m.
2. Award Categories:
(A) Single Operator CW,
(B) Single Operator SSB,
(C) Single Operator MIX (CW/SSB),
(D) Multi-Operator Single Transmitter MIX,
(E) Single Operator SWL MIX.
3. Please send your applications with log extracts on or before 31 July 2004 to:
MK QTC, ul. Wielmozy 5b, 82-337 Suchacz-Zamek, Poland; eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Competition Awards will be issued to the three top contesters in each
Participation Awards will be issued to the remaining contesters. The Award is
free of chage, but please
send 3 euro or 3 USD or 5 IRC's to cover the postage. Questions may be sent to:
5. Competition results will be published in the September issue of the MK QTC
and on its web site:
http://qtc.radio.org.pl/. You will also find there, in the Calendar of Events,
a revised list of expected HQ stations.
Sylwester Jarkiewicz, SP2FAP
Editor & Publisher, MK QTC
CQ-Contest mailing list